Although they offer the most accurate method of weighing nootropics, we all know that using a 0.001 gram digital scale is not always possible or practical. It’s just not something you think about bringing with you or carrying around all day, especially when you’re traveling, in meetings, or just out and about. This is where our Micro Scoop + Desiccant Variety Kit comes in handy.
This Micro Scoop + Desiccant Variety Kit contains various sizes of plastic micro scoops that are made for 4 different amount, including:
- 1 orange polypropylene micro scoop that measures between 250 – 400 mg (0.625cc).
- 1 white polystyrene micro scoop that measures between 50 – 90 mg (0.15cc).
- 1 gold polypropylene double sided micro scoop, on the small side measuring between 2-6 mg, and on the larger side measuring between 12-25 mg.
So, right there you have 4 different amounts that most kitchen measuring scoops don’t include because they are so small. The actual volume that these micro scoops measure will depend on the density of what they are being used to scoop. Keep in mind that lightweight powders that closely resemble flour will be on the low end of the mg weight ranges listed for each of these micro scoops because it is less dense, while heavier substances with more density, such as granulated sugar crystals, will weigh on the high end of these ranges listed above. If you are measuring an active substance with these micro scoops, then we strongly recommend that you invest in a 0.001 gram digital scale to ensure total accuracy.
This Micro Scoop Variety Kit also comes with 5 small moisture-absorbing silica desiccants.
If you have experienced any of these things, one of our moisture-absorbing silica desiccants is the solution:
- You’ve had nootropic powders that clump together when sitting in storage for too long
- You’ve had nootropic powders that get hard and become solid when left out and exposed to air.
- You live in a region that gets a lot of rain and/or there is a lot of moisture in the air.
- You’ve purchased bulk amounts of powders and are considering storage for them for longer than 1-2 weeks.
- You’re worried about contaminants or pollutants getting into your nootropic powders while they are in storage.
Some nootropic powders, such as tianeptine, are extremely hydroscopic and rapidly absorb moisture from the air. This makes them a pain to deal with, and environmental issues only make it worse. Simply dropping one of these desiccants in the same container as your nootropics will prevent the powder from absorbing moisture, protect against environmental contaminants, and help preserve it so that it doesn’t degrade over time.
Each of these pharmaceutical-grade desiccant pack weighs approximately 0.5 grams and can be reused as often as desired without cross contamination. This makes many nootropics a pain when it comes to
If you ever feel that your moisture-absorbent desiccant pack has absorbed too much moisture or if you worry that it is no longer doing it’s job, you can simply bake them in the oven at 120F degrees for 1-2 hours and all of the moisture will evaporate, leaving you with a dry desiccant that is as good as the day it was made and will absorb moisture for years to come.